Tuesday, April 17, 2007

FV #S8-005-CH(C)

Aloha, Konbanwa.
So, yeh. It's completed. Amazing stuff.
I'm pretty proud of it, it's a far cry from what it was going to be, but I like it all the same.
I'd just like to thank everyone again for all their help and support, its been awesome.

Anyway, here it is, the Studio8 Official Screening, of "Charlie (Studio8)"


Shot on Location In and Around:
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom

Director:
Sam Nicholls

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Additional Organization:
Tom Hoyles
Jonny Lee

The Runners:
Jonny Lee
Matt "The Ninja" Jones
Tom Hoyles
"Mr" Joe Frampton
"The" Bev Reynolds-Ibell
Craig Rosser
Jamie "Man" Thomas
Graham Coombs
Jordan Hoyles
Lewis Hoyles

The Band:
Edward Bayes
Elliot Nicklin
Tom Colwill

Transportation:
Jody Lee

Everyone's support and dedication.
Thank you all, its been amazing.

I love my job.

In Other News: I think my English Oral Exam went pretty well, considering my DVD-showreel was rendered useless in the absense of any sort of laptop; attributed to the school wasting its resources on printing my excessive IT coursework and lining the walls with golden plasterboard.
I've also managed to clock up an hour of late-ness in the first two days of the new term. That's gotta be some sort of record.

Sam.
Mood of the Day: Happily-Proud
Listening To: Some Women Giggling About Cadbury Snaps O.o
Current Theory: I'm off to bed.

No comments: